1. 1 (12 ounce) package extra-firm tofu
2. 1/2 small red onion, chopped
3. salt and ground black pepper to taste
4. 2 tablespoons dry vegetable soup mix
5. 1 tablespoon olive oil, or more as needed
6. 4 sprigs chopped fresh parsley
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. area tofu onto a plate and area some other plate on top. set a 3- to five-pound weight on pinnacle (a container packed with water works nicely). press tofu for 20 to half-hour; drain and discard the gathered liquid.
2. heat a big skillet over medium heat. upload olive oil and onion; saute until translucent, approximately five minutes. add dry vegetable soup blend and stir to coat. fall apart tofu into the skillet; ruin aside any big chunks with a wood spoon. season with salt and pepper. cook and stir until golden brown and flavors have been absorbed, five to ten minutes. switch to a serving dish and garnish with parsley.