seven layer taco dip made with refried beans, sour cream, and salsa is the proper platter for events and family get-togethers.
1. 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
2. 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
3. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
4. 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
5. 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
6. 1 large tomato, chopped
7. 1 green bell pepper, chopped
8. 1 bunch chopped green onions
9. 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
10. 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
11. 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Prep:30 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. in a medium bowl, mixture the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. unfold the mixture onto a large serving platter.
2. mix the bitter cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. unfold over the refried beans.
3. top the layers with salsa. region a layer of tomato, inexperienced bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with cheddar cheese. garnish with black olives.