1. cooking spray
2. 1/2 cup cold water
3. 2 (.25 ounce) packages unflavored gelatin
4. 3/4 cup water
5. 2 cups white sugar
6. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
7. 1 pinch salt
8. 2 cups toasted coconut, or more to taste
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:5 Minutes, Ready In:8 Hours 35 Minutes
1. spray an eight-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
2. blend bloodless water and gelatin collectively in a bowl till gelatin is dissolved.
3. deliver three/four cup water to a boil in a saucepan; upload sugar and bring lower back to a boil. pour sugar mixture over gelatin mixture; add vanilla extract and salt. beat with an electric mixer until fluffy, approximately 20 mins.
4. unfold aggregate in the organized baking pan; chill inside the fridge for 8 hours to in a single day.
5. reduce marshmallows into squares with a knife dipped in warm water. press squares into the toasted coconut.