1. 1 tablespoon salt
2. 1 (16 ounce) package spinach spaghetti pasta
3. Avocado Pesto:
4. 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted, and chopped
5. 2 tablespoons olive oil, or to taste
6. 2 tablespoons coconut milk, or to taste
7. 2 tablespoons fresh basil
8. sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
9. Vegetable Mixture:
10. 1 tablespoon olive oil
11. 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
12. 2 cloves garlic, minced
13. 1 large zucchini, sliced
14. 1 (8 ounce) package fresh spinach, stems removed
15. 2 tablespoons fresh basil, or more to taste
16. sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:26 Minutes, Ready In:46 Minutes
1. deliver a massive pot of water to a boil. upload 1 tablespoon salt. cook spinach spaghetti within the boiling water, stirring from time to time, till tender but company to the bite, about 12 minutes. drain.
2. region avocado, 2 tablespoons olive oil, coconut milk, and 2 tablespoons basil in a meals processor. technique until clean. season pesto with salt and pepper.
3. warmness 1 tablespoon olive oil in a big skillet over medium warmness. add shallot and garlic; cook dinner for 30 seconds. stir in zucchini; cook dinner till soft, about 5 mins. upload spinach and prepare dinner till wilted, approximately 3 mins. add 1 tablespoon basil. season greens with salt and pepper and blend until blended. stir inside the spinach spaghetti and pesto. garnish with the closing basil.