1. 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
2. 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped, or to taste
3. 1 teaspoon baking powder
4. 3/4 teaspoon salt
5. 1/2 cup water
6. 1/3 cup olive oil
7. 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, or as needed
8. 2 teaspoons olive oil, or as needed
9. 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
10. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:12 Minutes, Ready In:32 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 450 levels f (230 ranges c).
2. integrate 1 three/4 cups flour, 1 tablespoon rosemary, baking powder, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. add water and 1/3 cup olive oil; stir till dough is properly mixed.
three. sprinkle a work floor with 2 teaspoons flour. flip dough out onto the surface and knead till easy, 6 to eight turns. divide dough into three sections; keep included with plastic wrap while shaping flatbreads.
four. shape each third on a sheet of parchment paper; flatten into a thin round 10 to 12 inches thick. brush lightly with approximately half of teaspoon olive oil. sprinkle gently with sea salt and garlic powder. press skinny clusters of rosemary into the dough. repeat shaping and coating the final dough sections; area them on a baking sheet.
5. bake within the preheated oven till starting to brown, 12 to 14 mins. reduce with a pizza knife immediately or let cool and ruin into pieces.