2. 1 tablespoon olive oil
3. 1 tablespoon dijon mustard, or more to taste
4. 1 clove garlic, or extra to flavor, minced
5. salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
6. 4 massive skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
7. 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
8. 1 lemon, zested and juicedPreparation:
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:4 Hours 50 Minutes
1. blend balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, and garlic together in an oven-secure baking dish; season with salt and pepper. lie the fowl breasts in the vinegar mixture.
2. marinate bird in the fridge for as a minimum 4 hours.
3. preheat oven to 400 stages f (two hundred ranges c).
4. roast bird in the preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes. upload tomatoes to the baking dish and retain cooking until the chicken is no longer red in the middle and the juices run clear, about 10 minutes extra. an instantaneous-read thermometer inserted into the middle need to read at the least a hundred sixty five ranges f (seventy four tiers c).
5. sprinkle lemon zest and drizzle lemon juice over the hen.