1. 1 (13.8 ounce) can prepared pizza dough
2. 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
3. 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
4. 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
5. cooking spray
6. 1 cup pizza sauce
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (a hundred seventy five stages c). line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. unroll pizza dough onto the baking sheet and stretch it slightly. cowl calmly with mozzarella cheese. scatter pepperoni over the cheese. sprinkle parmesan cheese on pinnacle.
three. roll up the dough beginning from the shortest give up. center the roll at the baking sheet. spray the outdoor with cooking spray.
4. bake inside the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 mins. slice and serve with pizza sauce.