1. 1 cup all-purpose flour
2. 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
3. 1/4 teaspoon salt
4. 2 eggs
5. 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
6. 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
7. 1 cup butter
8. 3/4 cup white sugar
9. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
10. 1/4 cup milk
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:44 Minutes, Ready In:59 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (one hundred seventy five ranges c). grease and flour an eight-inch spherical cake pan.
2. sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a massive bowl.
3. warmness a skillet over medium heat. add pumpkin seeds and prepare dinner, stirring regularly, till gently brown and toasted, about 5 mins. pour right into a meals processor. blend the toasted pumpkin seeds within the food processor until sand-like in texture. add to the flour mixture.
4. place ground flax seeds inside the equal skillet. cook and stir till toasted, approximately 4 mins. mix into the flour mixture till nicely combined.
5. beat butter and sugar together in a bowl the use of an electric mixer till mild and fluffy. add eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla extract, blending till nicely combined. upload the flour-seed combination in batches, alternating with milk, beating batter in brief after each addition until batter is completely blended. pour batter into the organized pan.
6. bake in the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into center of the cake comes out easy, 35 to forty mins.