1. 2 teaspoons butter
2. 5 cloves garlic, minced
3. 1 head cauliflower, florets separated and stems cut into 1/2-inch pieces
4. 1 cup low-sodium chicken stock
5. 1/2 cup water (optional)
6. 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
7. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:8 Minutes, Ready In:38 Minutes
1. melt butter in an electric pressure cooker at the “saute” putting. add garlic; prepare dinner and stir till aromatic, approximately 2 minutes. upload cauliflower and chicken stock. seal cooker and bring to high pressure in line with manufacturer’s guidelines. prepare dinner for 6 minutes.
2. release stress evidently consistent with producer’s instructions. do away with the lid carefully. combination cauliflower with an immersion blender till creamy. thin with water to preferred consistency; stir in parmesan cheese. season with salt and pepper.