my girlfriend delivered these granola bars over for a playgroup one morning and ever seeing that they've been a staple!
1. 2 cups rolled oats
2. 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3. 1/2 cup wheat germ
4. 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
5. 1 cup all-purpose flour
6. 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
7. 3/4 teaspoon salt
8. 1/2 cup honey
9. 1 egg, beaten
10. 1/2 cup vegetable oil
11. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat the oven to 350 ranges f (175 ranges c). generously grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. in a massive bowl, blend together the oats, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, flour, raisins and salt. make a nicely within the middle, and pour inside the honey, egg, oil and vanilla. mix nicely the usage of your fingers. pat the aggregate frivolously into the organized pan.
three. bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, till the bars begin to turn golden at the rims. cool for five minutes, then cut into bars even as nevertheless heat. do now not allow the bars to cool completely before cutting, or they’ll be too tough to reduce.