Estimated Time – 1 Hour Servings – 8 people
Preparation Time – 20 minutes Cooking Time – 40 minutes Ready Time – 1 hour
- Take a saucepan and put olive oil in it, heat over medium low heat. Add anchovy fillets into olive oil and cook for some time, keep stirring time to time. Cook for a min. or till it fries properly.
- Add garlic into oil and cook for a minute. Turn the heat low and add fresh oregano, cook until it limp or 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add red pepper flake, dried oregano and tomatoes. Turn the heat high and bring sauce to a simmer and season it with salt, sugar, and black pepper.
- Turn heat to low; cook for another 35 to 40 minutes. Till the sauce become thick and oil rises to the top, keep stirring occasionally.
- Add baking soda into sauce, stir till it mixes properly.
- Let it cool for some time and pizza sauce is ready to use.