Estimated Time – 30 Minutes Serves – 4 People
- Some water
- Put sugar and water into a little dish over low warmth. Heat and blend until sugar dissolves. Increase warmth to high. Rise, without mixing, for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool to some degree.
- Increase warmth to high and heat without mixing for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool for some sometime.
- Empty pink grapefruit juice into a sealable container. Add sugar syrup and mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until chilled.
- To serve, fill 1/3 serving glasses with mix. Top with water and Serve.