1. 3 pounds pork shoulder, trimmed of excess fat
2. 1 cup chicken broth
3. 1 (18 ounce) bottle honey barbeque sauce
4. 1 onion, chopped
5. 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:6 Hours, Ready In:6 Hours 10 Minutes
1. location pork shoulder and bird broth in a gradual cooker.
2. cook on low for five to 7 hours. drain all the liquid from the slow cooker and shred red meat with fork. mix fish fry sauce, onion, and pineapple into shredded red meat. hold cooking 1 to at least one half of hours extra.