1. 1 pound fettuccini pasta
2. 1 cup butter, melted
3. 16 ounces soft fontina cheese
4. 16 ounces heavy whipping cream, or to taste
5. salt and ground black pepper to taste
6. 1/4 teaspoon ground dried sage, or to taste (optional)
7. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
8. 2 cooked and shredded South African lobster tails
Prep:40 Minutes, Cook:13 Minutes, Ready In:53 Minutes
1. shred fontina cheese in a meals processor.
2. fill a big pot with lightly salted water and convey to a rolling boil. prepare dinner fettuccine at a boil till tender yet company to the chew, about 8 minutes. drain.
3. stir butter into the pasta until thoroughly lined. add fontina cheese 1 handful at a time, allowing it to melt between handfuls. stir in heavy cream step by step till desired creaminess is accomplished. season with salt, pepper, sage, and cayenne pepper. top pasta with lobster.