1. 2 eggs
2. 2 tablespoons maple syrup
3. 2 teaspoons erythritol
4. 3 tablespoons coconut milk
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
6. 1 pinch Himalayan salt
7. 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:31 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five stages c). line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. beat eggs, maple syrup, and erythritol in a bowl till creamy, about 2 mins. upload coconut milk, vanilla, and salt; mix properly. blend in shredded coconut until a dense, sticky batter bureaucracy.
three. take 1 tablespoon of batter and roll into a sphere. location on the baking sheet. repeat with last batter.
4. bake in the preheated oven till set, approximately 10 mins. turn macaroons and bake until lightly golden, about five mins more. cool at the baking sheet for 1 minute before eliminating to a twine rack to cool absolutely.