maximize it slow in the kitchen by preparing the complete bag of noodles. use the extra noodles to put together our no yolks garlicky noodles with kale* at the same time as the casserole is baking and also you'll have the next day's lunch geared up too!
1. 1 (10 ounce) can sodium-reduced cream of mushroom soup
2. 1 cup plain 2% yogurt
3. 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
4. 2 teaspoons mild curry powder (optional)
5. 1/2 (12 ounce) package NO YOLKS® Extra Broad Noodles, cooked
6. 1 (500 gram) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
7. 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken breast
8. 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
9. 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar or Swiss cheese
10. 2 teaspoons canola oil
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:40 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat the oven to 375 ranges f (190 tiers c). stir the soup with the yogurt, mayonnaise and curry powder (if the usage of) in a massive bowl until well blended. stir inside the noodles, broccoli and hen till properly lined.
2. switch the noodle aggregate to a greased nine x 13-inch (3.5 l) casserole dish. toss the breadcrumbs with the cheese and oil. sprinkle flippantly over the noodle mixture.
three. bake, blanketed, for 40 mins or until hot and bubbly. uncover and broil the pinnacle to brown the crumbs (if favored).