1. 1 (8 ounce) fillet striped bass fillet
2. 3 tablespoons lemon juice
3. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, divided
4. 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
5. 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
6. ground black pepper, or to taste
7. 1/4 cup bread crumbs, or more to taste
8. 1 tablespoon butter, thinly sliced
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:11 Minutes, Ready In:31 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 425 tiers f (220 tiers c). place bass in a glass baking pan.
2. integrate lemon juice and 1 tablespoon dill in a small bowl; pour over bass. marinate at room temperature, at the least 10 mins.
3. bake within the preheated oven till fish flakes without problems with a fork, approximately eight minutes.
4. integrate the remaining dill, mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper collectively in a bowl. blend and smear sauce over the bass. sprinkle bass with bread crumbs to make crust. sprinkle butter slices on top.
5. set oven rack about 6 inches from the warmth source and preheat the oven’s broiler.
6. broil bass on excessive till crust is crispy and golden brown, approximately 3 minutes.