a eating place-worthy appetizer filled with cream cheese, garlic, parmesan cheese, and a touch of heat.
1. 12 whole fresh mushrooms
2. 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
4. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
5. 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
6. 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
7. 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
8. 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:45 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 stages f (175 levels c). spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. smooth mushrooms with a damp paper towel. cautiously damage off stems. chop stems extremely quality, discarding difficult stop of stems.
2. warmth oil in a big skillet over medium heat. add garlic and chopped mushroom stems to the skillet. fry till any moisture has disappeared, taking care no longer to burn garlic. set aside to chill.
three. while garlic and mushroom combination is not hot, stir in cream cheese, parmesan cheese, black pepper, onion powder and cayenne pepper. aggregate ought to be very thick. the usage of a bit spoon, fill every mushroom cap with a generous quantity of stuffing. arrange the mushroom caps on organized cookie sheet.
four. bake for 20 minutes inside the preheated oven, or till the mushrooms are piping hot and liquid starts to shape underneath caps.