1. 2 teaspoons butter
2. 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
3. 1 cup butter
4. 1 1/2 cups white sugar
5. 4 eggs, lightly beaten
6. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
7. 1 cup all-purpose flour
8. 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
9. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
10. 1/4 teaspoon salt
12. 1/3 cup heavy cream
13. 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
15. 28 fresh raspberries
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:23 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 58 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 tiers f (a hundred seventy five tiers c). grease and flour a 12-cup mini muffin pan and an 8-inch square pan with 1 teaspoon butter and 1 teaspoon flour every.
2. soften 1 cup butter in a large saucepan over medium warmness. put off from heat; stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until clean. fold in 1 cup flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt gently.
3. spoon batter into the organized muffin cups the usage of a small ice cream scoop, filling each 3/four complete. pour last batter into the square pan.
4. bake each pans in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with only some crumbs attached, approximately 12 minutes for the mini cakes and 20 minutes for the rectangular pan. do away with from oven and funky within the pan for five minutes.
5. switch spherical muffins to a wire rack to cool. permit eight-inch pan of muffins cool inside the pan, approximately 2 hours. reduce into 16 small squares.
6. heat cream in a small saucepan over medium warmth till it nearly boils, approximately three minutes.
7. vicinity chopped chocolate right into a bowl. pour warm cream over chocolate and whisk until clean. cool until thickened, about 2 hours.
8. vicinity a dollop of ganache onto every brownie piece. pinnacle each with 1 raspberry.