1. 4 large baking potatoes
2. 1 tablespoon canola oil
3. 1/2 cup butter, melted
4. 1/2 cup leftover gravy
5. 1/2 cup cream cheese
6. 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
7. 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
8. 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
9. 1 cup chopped leftover stuffing
10. 2 green onions, thinly sliced
11. 1 1/4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 35 Minutes
1. preheat the oven to 400 levels f (200 tiers c). location potatoes on a baking sheet; rub with canola oil.
2. bake in the preheated oven until without difficulty pierced with a knife, approximately 1 hour. reduce oven temperature to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five levels c).
three. cut potatoes in half lengthwise. scrape flesh into the bowl of a stand mixer, being careful now not to rip the skin. leave a small rim of flesh inside the skin intact. place hollowed-out potato skins lower back at the baking sheet.
4. beat butter, gravy, cream cheese, salt, and pepper into the potato flesh on low velocity. upload 1 cup cheddar cheese; blend for some seconds. do away with bowl from the stand mixer; fold in turkey, stuffing, and green onions using a spatula.
five. fill potato skins with the mixture. sprinkle closing 1/four cup cheddar cheese on pinnacle.
6. go back to the oven; bake till warmed thru, about 15 minutes.