1. cooking spray
2. 2 cups uncooked white rice
3. 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
4. 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
5. 2 cups milk
6. 4 light garlic and herb cheese wedges (such as The Laughing Cow®)
7. 2 cups chicken broth
8. 5 tablespoons basil pesto
9. 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 5 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 levels f (175 ranges c). grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. unfold rice in the backside of the baking pan. layer hen on pinnacle.
3. blend cream of hen soup, milk, and cheese wedges collectively in a bowl until easy. stir in hen broth and pesto. pour over fowl and rice. cowl baking pan tightly with aluminum foil.
four. bake inside the preheated oven until maximum of the liquid has been absorbed, about 45 minutes. do away with from oven carefully; stir. update aluminum foil cowl. hold baking till rice is gentle, about 15 mins extra. eliminate from oven; discover and sprinkle parmesan cheese on pinnacle.
five. set oven rack about 6 inches from the warmth supply and preheat the oven’s broiler.
6. broil till parmesan cheese is melted and browned, about 5 mins.