1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 1/8 teaspoon brown mustard seeds
3. 1/4 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
4. 1 pinch whole fenugreek seeds
5. 1 1/4 pounds lamb shoulder chops
6. 1 (3 ounce) package curry sauce (such as Sukhi’s®)
7. 2 leaves basil, torn
Prep:5 Minutes, Cook:1 Hours 15 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 20 Minutes
1. warmness a huge skillet over medium-excessive warmness. pour olive oil into warm pan and warmth till shimmering. cook mustard seeds in hot oil until they start to pop, about 1 minute; immediately upload peppercorns and fenugreek seeds.
2. lightly lay the lamb chops in a single layer into the skillet; upload curry sauce and basil and stir. deliver the sauce to a boil, area a good-becoming lid on the skillet, lessen warmth to low, and cook dinner until the lamb is soft, 60 to 70 mins.
three. take away lid from skillet. retain to cook dinner and stir till maximum of the liquid has been reduced and the meat has a brownish look on all facets, 10 to fifteen minutes greater.