1. 3 eggs
2. 1/2 cup soy sauce
3. 1/3 cup white sugar
4. 3/4 cup cornstarch
5. 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
6. 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
7. 1 teaspoon salt
8. 4 green onions, chopped
9. 3 cloves garlic, diced
10. 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
11. oil for frying
Cook:3 Minutes, Ready In:8 Hours 3 Minutes
1. whisk eggs, soy sauce, and sugar collectively in a massive bowl.
2. combine cornstarch, flour, sesame seeds, and salt in a separate bowl. whisk in egg aggregate. fold green onions and garlic into the batter.
3. stir chicken into the batter till each piece is covered. cover and marinate within the fridge, 8 hours to two days. stir 1 to 2 instances according to day.
4. fill a heavy saucepan with 1 half to 2 inches of oil. warmness on medium-high heat till a small amount of batter sizzles when dropped in.
5. stir chicken again to coat calmly with batter. fry in batches till deeply browned, about 3 minutes in step with batch. drain on a massive plate coated with paper towels or newspapers.