1. 4 cups rolled oats
2. 1 cup wheat germ
3. 1/2 cup flax seed meal
4. 1/2 cup sliced almonds
5. 1/2 cup walnuts
6. 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
7. 5 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
8. 2 tablespoons agave nectar
9. 3 tablespoons (blank) sugar-free pancake syrup
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 250 levels f (120 levels c). grease a baking sheet.
2. blend oats, wheat germ, flax seed meal, almonds, walnuts, and cinnamon collectively in a massive bowl. whisk applesauce, agave syrup, and pancake syrup together in a separate bowl; drizzle over the oats combination and stir until lightly coated. unfold oats mixture onto organized baking sheet.
3. bake, stirring every 20 minutes, in preheated oven until golden brown, approximately 45 mins; cool completely before storing in an airtight field.