1. 1/4 cup butter
2. 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
3. 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
4. 1 1/4 cups chicken broth, divided
5. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
6. 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
7. 1/4 teaspoon salt
8. 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
9. 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
10. 1 1/2 cups chopped baby broccoli
11. 1 cup coarsely chopped roasted cashews
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:27 Minutes, Ready In:42 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 400 stages f (200 ranges c). grease a 3-quart casserole dish.
2. soften butter in a saucepan over medium heat. blend in flour and tarragon; prepare dinner for about 1 minute. pour in 1 cup bird broth and heavy cream step by step; stir constantly till easy and thick, 6 to eight mins. mix bird breast, salt, and white pepper into sauce.
three. fill casserole dish with cooked rice. spread broccoli on pinnacle. pour last 1/4 cup bird broth and sauce over broccoli. sprinkle cashews evenly on pinnacle.
4. bake within the preheated oven till hot and bubbly, about 20 mins.