1. 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
2. 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
3. 1 tablespoon bacon bits
4. 12 ounces jalapeno peppers, seeded and halved
5. 1 cup milk
6. 1 cup all-purpose flour
7. 1 cup dry bread crumbs
8. 2 quarts oil for frying
Prep:45 Minutes, Cook:15 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. in a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Sir Francis Bacon bits. spoon this aggregate into the jalapeno pepper halves.
2. placed the milk and flour into two separate small bowls. dip the filled jalapenos first into the milk then into the flour, ensuring they’re nicely covered with each. allow the covered jalapenos to dry for approximately 10 minutes.
3. dip the jalapenos in milk once more and roll them thru the breadcrumbs. allow them to dry, then repeat to make sure the complete floor of the jalapeno is coated.
4. in a medium skillet, warmth the oil to 365 ranges f ( one hundred eighty degrees c). deep fry the coated jalapenos 2 to a few minutes each, till golden brown. dispose of and allow drain on a paper towel.