this is an smooth cream cheese spread to make, and it tastes similar to the jalapeno poppers you want you could make yourself! the hardest a part of this isn’t consuming all of it by using yourself!
1. 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
2. 1 cup mayonnaise
3. 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
4. 2 ounces canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
5. 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:3 Minutes, Ready In:13 Minutes
1. stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a huge bowl till clean. stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers. pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
2. microwave on high till hot, approximately three minutes.