1. 12 eggs
2. 1/4 cup water
3. 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
4. 1 pinch salt
5. 8 cups all-purpose flour, or more as needed
6. 1 1/4 cups oil for frying, or as needed
8. 3 cups white sugar
9. 1 teaspoon cinnamon
10. 1 drop green food coloring
11. red food coloring
Prep:2 Hours, Cook:1 Minutes, Ready In:2 Hours 1 Minutes
1. beat eggs, water, and almond flavoring collectively in a large bowl. upload salt; steadily stir in flour to make a stiff dough.
2. knead the dough until it may be rolled out very thinly. split dough into fist-sized balls; roll out into thin strips using a pasta machine. cut dough strips into triangles.
3. divide sugar amongst three bowls. upload cinnamon to 1 bowl, inexperienced food coloring to the next, and pink meals coloring to the closing. stir to frivolously distribute the additions.
4. heat oil in a skillet over excessive heat. area the dough triangles into the recent oil. fry, turning until golden brown on both aspects, approximately 1 minute. transfer to a paper towel-coated plate and immediately sprinkle each aspects with one of the sugar toppings.