1. 11 ounces ricotta cheese
2. 1/2 cup white sugar
3. 3 eggs
4. 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
5. 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
6. 7 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
7. 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
8. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (a hundred seventy five ranges c). grease and flour a 9-inch spherical cake pan.
2. whisk ricotta cheese and sugar together in a large bowl. whisk in eggs separately until well mixed.
three. combine flour and baking powder in a bowl; sift into ricotta combination. blend till batter is well combined and no dry spots remain. add chopped chocolate, melted butter, and vanilla extract; stir till batter is smooth. pour into the organized cake pan.
4. bake within the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into the center comes out easy, approximately 30 minutes. cool completely inside the pan before serving.