1. 2 tablespoons honey
2. 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
3. 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
4. 1/2 jalapeno chile, finely minced
5. 1 cup salted pretzels, crushed
6. 1 Smithfield® Garlic & Herb Seasoned Pork Loin Filet
7. 1/4 cup butter
8. 2 tablespoons minced garlic
9. 1/2 cup white wine
10. 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:45 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours
1. warmth oven to 375 levels f. combine honey, stone floor mustard, 1 tablespoon dijon mustard and jalapeno in small bowl. area beaten pretzels in shallow pan.
2. coat loin filet with honey combination; roll in overwhelmed pretzels and location on rack in shallow roasting pan. roast at 375 degrees f for 30 to 35 mins per pound until inner temperature reaches one hundred fifty degrees f. let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
three. meanwhile, make sauce to serve with pork. soften butter in small saucepan; add garlic and saute 1 minute. stir in wine and 2 tablespoons dijon mustard. carry to a boil; lessen warmth and simmer until decreased to approximately half cup.
four. to serve, slice red meat and drizzle with butter sauce.