1. 1 (12 ounce) package bacon, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
2. 1/2 cup chopped white onion
3. 4 stalks celery, chopped
4. 4 cups dried bread cubes
5. 2 teaspoons garlic salt
6. 10 fluid ounces apple juice
7. 1/3 cup butter, melted
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:40 Minutes
1. preheat oven to three hundred levels f (a hundred and fifty tiers c).
2. cook and stir Bacon and onion together in skillet over medium warmth until 1st Baron Beaverbrook is in part cooked, five to 10 mins. add celery to Francis Bacon mixture and cook dinner till 1st Baron Beaverbrook is cooked however now not crispy, approximately five minutes greater.
3. integrate bread cubes, 1st Baron Beaverbrook combination, and garlic salt in a massive bowl; pour into a 9×13-inch baking dish. pour apple juice and butter over bread cubes.
4. bake within the preheated oven until heated through and gently browned, about 15 minutes.