1. Chocolate Bark Base:
2. 3 (4 ounce) bars Ghirardelli® 60% Cacao Baking Bars, chopped, divided
3. Orange Pistachio Bark:
4. 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
5. 3/4 cup coarsely chopped roasted, salted shelled pistachios
6. Orange peel strips
1. line a baking sheet with parchment paper. set apart.
2. place 2 chopped chocolate bars within the top pan of a double boiler over hot but not boiling water. (you can also use a pitcher or metallic blending bowl on top of a saucepan half filled with water.) permit the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally. dispose of from warmness and let stand to chill for 15 minutes.
3. stir closing 1 bar of chopped chocolate into the melted chocolate. stir until melted and smooth. stir in orange zest.
4. pour aggregate onto the prepared baking sheet. spread approximately 1/4 inch thick. sprinkle with pistachios and orange peel strips.
5. sit back for 30 minutes or until firm. use parchment to lift sweet; break into portions. keep between sheets of waxed paper in an hermetic field at room temperature up to 3 days or within the refrigerator up to two weeks.