1. Chocolate Bark Base:
2. 3 (4 ounce) bars Ghirardelli® 60% Cacao Baking Bars, chopped, divided
3. Deconstructed Candy Bar Bark:
4. 3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts, divided
5. 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut, divided
6. 1/2 cup Ghirardelli® Caramel Flavored Baking Chips
Prep:20 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 5 Minutes
1. line a baking sheet with parchment paper. set apart.
2. place 2 chopped chocolate bars inside the pinnacle pan of a double boiler over hot however not boiling water. (you may additionally use a glass or steel mixing bowl on top of a saucepan 1/2 filled with water.) allow the chocolate to melt, stirring on occasion. put off from warmness and let stand to cool for 15 mins.
three. stir closing 1 bar of chopped chocolate into the melted chocolate. stir until melted and clean. stir in half cup peanuts and half cup coconut.
4. pour the aggregate onto the prepared baking sheet. spread about 1/4 inch thick. sprinkle with ultimate 1/four cup peanuts and ultimate 1/four cup coconut. lightly press the peanuts and the coconut into the bark.
five. in a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the caramel chips on medium power (50 percent) in 30 2nd durations, stirring between durations till melted.
6. cast off and stir. if caramel chips are not melted, go back to microwave and repeat the heating step, stirring each 30 seconds to avoid sizzling.
7. spoon the caramel mixture right into a massive self-sealing plastic bag. snip off nook; drizzle caramel over bark.
8. relax for half-hour or till company. use parchment to lift candy; spoil into portions. store among sheets of waxed paper in an hermetic box at room temperature up to three days or in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.