1. 3 cups frozen seafood mix (such as shrimp, oysters, clams, squid)
2. 2 cups water
3. 2 cups all-purpose flour
4. 1 bunch scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
5. 2 eggs
6. 1 clove garlic, minced
7. salt and ground black pepper to taste
8. 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
9. Dipping Sauce:
10. 3 tablespoons soy sauce
11. 1 scallion, thinly sliced
12. 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
13. 1 teaspoon sesame oil
14. 1 teaspoon brown sugar
15. 1/2 teaspoon gochugaru (Korean red pepper flakes) (optional)
16. 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:14 Minutes, Ready In:29 Minutes
1. integrate seafood mix, water, flour, 1 bunch scallions, eggs, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix until batter is thick.
2. warmness olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high warmth. pour half of the batter calmly into the skillet. cook till backside and edges are browned, 7 to 8 mins. flip and preserve cooking until the other aspect is browned, 7 to eight minutes extra. transfer to a plate. repeat with the ultimate batter.
3. combine soy sauce, 1 stalk scallion, rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, gochugaru, and sesame seeds in a bowl. serve pancakes with dipping sauce.