1. 1 pound lean ground beef
2. salt and ground black pepper to taste
3. 1 small yellow onion, diced
4. 2 cloves garlic, diced
5. 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
6. 1 pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
7. 2 tablespoons canola oil
8. 1 (11 ounce) package pizza dough
9. 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
10. 1 small green onion, minced
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:20 Minutes, Ready In:30 Minutes
1. warmness a massive skillet over medium-high warmth. cook dinner and stir red meat inside the warm skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 mins; drain and discard grease. add yellow onion, garlic, taco seasoning, and purple pepper flakes; cook dinner and stir till onion is soft, about 10 mins.
2. warmness oil in a separate skillet over medium heat.
three. roll dough into a skinny crust onto a work floor; reduce into 6 equal pieces.
four. fry each piece of dough within the hot oil until golden, about 1 minute in line with aspect. switch cooked flatbread to a paper towel-lined plate.
five. pinnacle every flatbread with floor red meat combination, cheddar cheese, and green onion.