Preparation Time – 5 minutes Serves – 1 person
- 1 cup pomegranate squeeze, no sugar included
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon squeezed lemon juice
- 2 to 3 drops orange-flower water
- Warm pomegranate squeeze in a little pan over medium warmth until steam ascends from the surface and a couple bubbles have formed to the edge of the pan, around 5 minutes. (Just simmer, not boil). Remove from stove or gas.
- Add sugar and mix until it dissolves properly, this may take upto 5 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and orange-flower water and let the syrup cool to room temperature, around 40 minutes. Transfer to a container with a tight-fitting top and refrigerate for up to 1 month.