1. 3 3/4 cups gluten-free flour blend
2. 1 cup white sugar
3. 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
4. 1 teaspoon baking soda
5. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
6. 1/4 teaspoon salt
7. 1 very ripe banana
8. 1 cup freshly brewed coffee, cooled to room-temperature
9. 1/3 cup canola oil
10. 1 1/2 tablespoons almond milk
11. 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
12. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:18 Minutes, Ready In:38 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 ranges f (one hundred seventy five tiers c). line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
2. whisk together gluten-unfastened flour combination, sugar, cocoa powder baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a big bowl.
three. mash banana in a bowl. add cooled coffee, oil, almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract. whisk till mixed. pour into flour combination. stir slowly till simply mixed; batter might be thick and gummy.
4. ladle batter into the coated muffin tin, filling cups 2/three full.
5. bake within the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out easy, 18 to 20 mins.