1. cooking spray
2. 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
3. 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
4. 1 cup gluten-free all purpose baking flour (such as Bob’s Red Mill®)
5. 2 tablespoons butter, melted
6. 1 large egg
7. 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
8. 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
9. 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
10. 2 tablespoons water, or as needed
11. 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:6 Minutes, Ready In:21 Minutes
1. preheat oven to four hundred degrees f (200 tiers c). grease a pizza pan and dust with cornstarch.
2. blend cheddar cheese, gluten-unfastened flour, egg, and melted butter in a huge bowl till nicely blended. season with italian seasoning, garlic powder, and lemon pepper. add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough is fashioned.
3. unfold dough over the prepared pizza pan. sprinkle with crimson pepper flakes.
4. bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown, about 6 mins.