1. 1/4 cup coconut flour
2. 1 scoop gluten-free protein powder (such as GNC Pro Performance® Isolate)
3. 2 large eggs
4. 1/2 cup 2% milk, or more to taste
5. 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
6. 1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips, or more to taste
7. olive oil cooking spray
8. 1 banana, sliced
9. 1 teaspoon honey, or more to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:11 Minutes, Ready In:21 Minutes
1. combine coconut flour and protein powder in a bowl. whisk in eggs. add milk, 1/four cup at a time, blending thoroughly, till batter isn’t too thick or too runny. sprinkle batter with coconut flakes and chocolate chips; blend properly.
2. grease a skillet with olive oil spray and region over medium-high heat. fry banana slices till golden brown, approximately 3 minutes. turn banana slices, upload a drop of honey onto every one, and cook until caramelized, approximately three minutes. switch banana slices to a plate, keeping 3 within the skillet.
3. drop a large spoonful of batter over the banana slices in the same skillet. prepare dinner till bubbles shape and the rims are dry, 3 to 4 mins. turn and prepare dinner till browned on the alternative aspect, 2 to three mins. repeat with final banana slices and batter.