1. 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2. 2 English cucumbers, thinly sliced
3. 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
4. 1 cooked chicken breast, thinly sliced
5. 2 tablespoons olive oil, or to taste
6. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:11 Minutes, Ready In:26 Minutes
1. warmness balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan over medium warmness. bring to a boil, stirring constantly to save you burning and decreasing warmness if vital. prepare dinner and stir until reduced to a syrup-like consistency, 6 to 8 mins.
2. combine cucumbers, tomatoes, and bird breast in a massive bowl. drizzle the balsamic reduction and olive oil on top; toss to coat. season with salt and pepper.