1. 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach – thawed, drained and squeezed dry
2. 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
3. 3 cloves garlic, minced
4. 1/2 cup mayonnaise
5. 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
6. 2 tablespoons lemon juice
7. 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:25 Minutes, Ready In:35 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 375 stages f (a hundred ninety levels c). lightly grease a 7×11 inch baking dish.
2. in a medium bowl, blend together the cream cheese and mayonnaise till easy. blend inside the artichoke hearts, spinach and parmesan cheese. season with garlic and lemon juice. spread calmly into the organized baking dish.
3. bake blanketed for 20 minutes. remove the cover, and allow the dish bake exposed for 5 greater mins, or till the surface is gently browned.