1. 1 tablespoon olive oil
2. 2 cups stemmed and chopped rainbow chard
3. 1 cup fresh spinach
4. 1/2 cup arugula
5. 2 cloves garlic, minced
6. 4 eggs, beaten
7. 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
8. salt and ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:10 Minutes, Ready In:20 Minutes
1. warmth oil in a skillet over medium-high warmness. saute chard, spinach, and arugula till smooth, approximately 3 minutes. upload garlic; prepare dinner and stir till aromatic, about 2 minutes.
2. blend eggs and cheese collectively in a bowl; pour into the chard combination. cowl and prepare dinner till set, five to 7 mins. season with salt and pepper.