1. 1 cup heavy whipping cream
2. 3 tablespoons white sugar
3. 1 (12 ounce) container ricotta cheese
4. 1 cup sour cream
5. 1 cup white sugar
6. 2 fluid ounces dark rum (optional)
7. 2 cups strong brewed coffee
8. 1 (12 ounce) package ladyfingers
Prep:30 Minutes, Ready In:10 Hours 30 Minutes
1. beat cream and 3 tablespoons sugar collectively in a bowl the usage of an electric powered mixer until stiff peaks shape. refrigerate until prepared to use.
2. beat ricotta cheese, sour cream, and sugar collectively in a bowl. fold in the whipped cream gently; add rum.
three. pour espresso into a bowl. dip the ends of half of of the ladyfingers in the espresso. arrange ladyfingers dipped facet-down into a single layer in a 2- to two 1/2-inch deep rectangular serving dish. unfold 1/2 of the ricotta-cream aggregate on pinnacle. repeat dipping and arranging the last half of of the ladyfingers; spread the final ricotta-cream aggregate on pinnacle. cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until completely chilled, 10 to 12 hours.