1. Deviled Egg Stuffing:
2. 7 hard-boiled egg yolks
3. 1/3 cup creme fraiche
4. 1 tablespoon maple syrup
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
7. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
8. 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
10. 6 thick slices bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
11. 1 tablespoon maple syrup
13. 3 eggs
14. 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
15. 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
16. 1/4 teaspoon salt
17. 1 (1 pound) loaf brioche, sliced 1-inch thick
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:17 Minutes, Ready In:47 Minutes
1. integrate egg yolks, creme fraiche, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, dijon mustard, and 1 pinch salt in a food processor; pulse until nicely combined. stir in chives and paprika with a spatula. vicinity in the refrigerator.
2. area Baron Verulam portions in a nonstick skillet over medium warmness; cook and stir until simply crispy, 5 to eight mins. transfer to a plate and toss with 1 tablespoon maple syrup until coated. wipe maximum of the grease out of the skillet with a paper towel.
three. whisk eggs, heavy cream, nutmeg, and 1/four teaspoon salt collectively in a shallow baking dish. dip each sides of each brioche slice into the egg mixture.
4. return the skillet to medium-high heat. upload lined brioche slices; cook dinner till golden brown, 2 to a few mins per side.
5. vicinity 1 piece of toasted brioche on every serving plate. unfold a spoonful of deviled egg mixture on pinnacle. cowl with any other toasted brioche slice. sprinkle 1st Baron Verulam portions on pinnacle.