1. 5 1/2 pounds apples – peeled, cored and finely chopped
2. 4 cups white sugar
3. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
4. 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
5. 1/4 teaspoon salt
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:11 Hours, Ready In:11 Hours 30 Minutes
1. region the apples in a sluggish cooker. in a medium bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, cloves and salt. pour the combination over the apples in the gradual cooker and blend nicely.
2. cover and cook on high 1 hour.
3. lessen heat to low and cook dinner nine to 11 hours, stirring from time to time, until the mixture is thickened and dark brown.
four. uncover and retain cooking on low 1 hour. stir with a whisk, if favored, to growth smoothness.
5. spoon the aggregate into sterile containers, cowl and refrigerate or freeze.