1. 7 cups water
2. 1 (16 ounce) package dry lentils
3. 1 tablespoon baking soda (optional)
4. 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
5. 1 tomato, diced
6. 1 small onion, diced
7. 3 cubes chicken bouillon
8. 1 tablespoon chicken soup base (such as Better than Bouillon®)
9. 1 tablespoon minced garlic
10. 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
11. 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
12. 1 teaspoon salt
13. 1 teaspoon garlic powder
14. 1 teaspoon ground cumin
15. 1/4 teaspoon oregano
16. 1/4 teaspoon chile powder with lime (such as Tajin®)
Prep:20 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:8 Hours 50 Minutes
1. combine water, lentils, and baking soda within the pot of an electric pressure cooker (which include immediately pot(r)). cover and soak,okay eight hours to in a single day.
2. stir fowl breast, tomato, onion, hen bouillon cubes, chicken soup base, minced garlic, cayenne pepper, cilantro, salt, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, and chile powder with lime into the lentils and water.
3. seal strain cooker; cook dinner on “soup” setting for 30 minutes. launch strain through the short-release technique. cast off the cooked chook from pot and shred; stir bird back into the soup.