1. 2 1/4 cups whole wheat pastry flour
2. 1/4 cup margarine
3. 2 teaspoons baking powder
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 1 cup buttermilk, or as needed
6. 1 tablespoon olive oil
7. 1 cup chopped onion
8. 1 clove garlic, minced
9. 1 (16 ounce) package curry-flavored tofu
10. 1 zucchini, diced
11. 1 green bell pepper, diced
12. salt and ground black pepper to taste
13. 3 tablespoons margarine
14. 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
15. 2 1/2 cups chicken stock, or to taste
Prep:30 Minutes, Cook:36 Minutes, Ready In:1 Hours 6 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 425 stages f (220 tiers c). grease a baking pan.
2. integrate pastry flour, baking powder, and half of teaspoon salt in a bowl. blend properly. cut in 1/four cup margarine with a pastry cutter or 2 knives till mixture resembles coarse oatmeal. mix in buttermilk, 2 tablespoons at a time, until a tender dough is shaped and no dry spots stay. roll dough out right into a half- to a few/4-inch layer; cut out into circles using a biscuit cutter or aluminum can. vicinity dough circles at the organized pan.
3. bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 mins.
4. warmth a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. add olive oil and onion; saute till softened and translucent, approximately 5 minutes. add garlic; saute till fragrant, about 1 minute. upload tofu; prepare dinner and stir until slightly browned, approximately 6 mins. toss in zucchini and inexperienced bell pepper; prepare dinner till gentle, about five mins. season with salt and pepper.
5. soften three tablespoons margarine in a saucepan over low heat. upload all-reason flour; prepare dinner and stir till paste-like, approximately 2 mins. growth heat to medium; prepare dinner for 2 mins. whisk in stock slowly; bring to a boil. cook till thickened to your desired consistency, about five minutes. eliminate from warmness.
6. tear biscuits in 1/2; scoop tofu mixture over biscuit portions and pour gravy on pinnacle.