1. 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
2. 10 ounces kale, chopped
3. 1 tablespoon curry powder, or to taste
4. 2 avocados – peeled, pitted, and sliced
5. 1 (8 ounce) package tempeh, cut into cubes
6. 5 small corn tortillas, cut into small triangles
Prep:15 Minutes, Cook:35 Minutes, Ready In:50 Minutes
1. warmth olive oil in a huge skillet over medium-low heat; upload kale and curry powder. cook dinner and stir kale mixture inside the warm oil till wilted, about 5 minutes. upload avocados, tempeh, and tortillas; cook and stir till dry, golden brown, and crunchy, 30 to forty minutes.