1. 2 tablespoons butter
2. 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3. 1 onion, chopped
4. 3 cloves garlic, minced
5. 2 large zucchini, trimmed and halved lengthwise
6. 1 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
7. 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt
9. 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
10. 1 pound imitation crabmeat
11. 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
12. 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
13. 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Prep:25 Minutes, Cook:30 Minutes, Ready In:55 Minutes
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees f (a hundred seventy five tiers c).
2. warmness butter and olive oil in a massive skillet over medium warmness. upload onion and garlic; prepare dinner and stir until onion is smooth however no longer browned, approximately 5 mins.
3. scoop flesh from the zucchini halves the use of a spoon, leaving a 1/four-inch layer intact. chop zucchini flesh and stir into the skillet. cook dinner till tender, three to 5 minutes. stir in bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper. lessen heat to low.
4. flake crabmeat into the skillet, leaving a few larger chunks. add lemon juice and floor mustard. prepare dinner till crabmeat is heated via, 2 to 3 mins. dispose of from warmth.
5. divide crabmeat mixture evenly many of the zucchini halves. sprinkle parmesan cheese on pinnacle.
6. bake in the preheated oven until zucchini is smooth, 20 to 30 minutes.