1. 1 cup fresh basil leaves, or more to taste
2. 1/2 cup creme fraiche
3. 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4. 3 tablespoons diced garlic
5. 2 tablespoons pine nuts
6. 1 pinch cayenne pepper
7. sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
8. 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
Prep:10 Minutes, Cook:27 Minutes, Ready In:37 Minutes
1. vicinity basil, creme fraiche, parmesan cheese, garlic, pine nuts, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a meals processor. puree until pesto is smooth.
2. switch pesto to a saucepan. cook dinner over low heat till heated thru however no longer boiling, 15 to twenty mins.
3. convey a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil. prepare dinner spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring from time to time, till smooth yet company to the bite, about 12 minutes. drain and mix spaghetti into the pesto.